This website is run by NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU on behalf of NHS England's Digital Weight Management Programme Staff Self Referral Site. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- use your web browser to change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- access the website using a mobile or tablet
On sections that don't provide technical information, we've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com with details of the problem you have encountered.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) .
Technical information about this website's accessibility
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU in conjunction with NHS England are committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 standard.
Please be aware this is a live website and is constantly being updated.
Page last reviewed: April 2021